PT. Borneo Alam Semesta(PT BAS), a company that is engaged in Coal Mining Contractors in the rapidly growing, with a work area in South Kalimantan and East Kalimantan. As a growing company, the management of PT BAS requires a reliable information system for planning and operation of the resources owned by PT BAS.
PT Bas is seeking suitably qualified and experienced personnel for the following positions:
1. Senior Mine Plan Engineer - S1 / Bachelor of Mining.
- Experienced in design and evaluation of mining coal a minimum of 4 years.
- Proficient in AutoCAD software operates, and minescape.
- Willing to be assigned in the field / area of ??the mine.
2. Environment Engineer - S1 Degree of Environmental Engineering
- Experienced as an Environment Engineer minimum 2 years
- Understand the environmental problems in mining areas
3. Safety Officer - Bachelor/ DIII / S1 Safety/K3
- Experienced in the position the same minimum of 2 years
- Understand mining systems & Safety procedures
4. Safety Trainer Specialist - Education Min D3, majoring in K3 is more like
- Experience as a Trainer Safety Project at least 3 years in coal mines
- Mastering System QHSE procedures
- Having a POP
- Mastering the training and implementation of related materials with K3 in the coal mine project
5. Electric Supervisor - Minimum Education High School majoring in electro
- Experience as an electric supervisor a minimum of 2 years
- Experience as Foremen / Electric hand leading at least 5 years
- Mastering the electric trouble shouting for heavy equipment.
For job applications, CV, and all documents sent to the email address of the company and delivered no later than January 8, 2011 to PT. BORNEO ALAM SEMESTA : PO BOX 1315 JKU 14013 or send to JKU firstname.lastname@example.org (max 300kb word format or pdf).